Vacancies for Star International Mirdif September 2013
Due to expansion of our Primary School we are currently recruiting for the following positions:-
*Numeracy & Science Leader roles may be available to the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for one of these roles, please send your CV, with details of three referees, a recent photograph and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, please state the position you are applying for, your reasons for applying and why you are the best candidate for the job. Please use the job description as your guide and give specific examples to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the post.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed from potential candidates living in the UAE. Please contact the school directly to arrange an appointment:
Tel: +971 4 288 4644
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a BEd or BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS
- A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience preferred but not essential for all teaching positions
- Previous Leadership experience desirable for candidates applying for Head of KS2
- A good working knowledge of the latest UK practice from either the UK or a British Curriculum school overseas
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, accommodation allowance or furnished one bedroom apartment, health insurance, transportation and flight allowance and end of contract gratuity.
Interviews - via Skype or in Dubai
Unfortunately, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.